A one-day exchange of ideas and experiences that demonstrate the value of usability in successful design
- LEARN about important trends, cutting edge methods, and case studies in usability and user-centered design.
- NETWORK with folks who do what you do, and meet potential employers and employees.
- LEAVE motivated to create user experiences that drive results with a toolkit of techniques and best practices.
Thanks for another successful User Focus!
The User Focus 2011 conference is now over. Thanks to everyone who attended, and to Marriott for their sponsorship!
- Speakers’ presentations are available for viewing on the Program page.
- Come back for the 2012 User Focus conference, next fall in DC!
- Check the UPA DC Metro’s Events page for other upcoming events in the Washington, DC metropolitan region.
- Our parent organization, UPA, also holds conferences every year, in different locations around the world. Check the UPA website for more information.
2011 Keynote Speakers
Ubiquitous Information Architecture
Strategies for Cross-Channel
User Experience Design
The Content Strategy Paradox
See the full program
Where & When
Renaissance, Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
999 Ninth Street NW
9 am - 5:30 pm
Reception followed 5:30 - 8 pm
at RFD, 810 7th St. This was a joint event with MobileUXCamp DC. Reception info is on our Program page.
@upadc #userfocus http://userfocus.org